Ginger and Chicken Soup

I planned for severals weeks to put on the internet the recipes I was trying to succeed. I was not totally satysfied of my original blog and didn't want to mix food with anything else. If you do not know already : Food is sacred. As sacred it has a special place in my life ;-) I had some free time last days so I test and taste dishes I never cooked before. My first success (not my first test ;-) was an asian recipe.

Ginger and Chicken soup

Serves 4
- 1L Vegetable stock
- 350 gr Chicken (or turkey) bites
- 40 gr Potatoes’ starch
- 1 tablespoon Soya sauce
-20 Cl Coco milk
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Fresh ginger

Bring to a boil vegetable stock. Add ginger, sesame oil and chicken. In a bowl, add potatoes’ starch, coco milk and Soya sauce. In a saucepan, stir in until soup brings to a boil and thickens. Serve in small bowls with chopped welsh onion (or parsley).